AMA Training Services is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO Code 2010), delivering a wide range of accredited qualifications and short courses across health administration, mental health and community services. A number of the courses are offered and delivered Australia-wide, utilising an engaging virtual classroom.
AMA Training Services provides:
- The delivery of nationally-recognised training to Australian Quality Training Framework standards;
- Quality and reputable training services that are endorsed by the Australian Skills Quality Authority;
- Comprehensive support and mentoring throughout the training period;
- The delivery of industry-developed training packages by skilled trainers;
- Flexible training, tailored to meet the needs of learners and employers; and
- Added value that incorporates current training initiatives.
AMA Training Services is a division of the Australian Medical Association (WA) Group of Companies.